About site

The pictures are arranged on web albums on the links provided in the posts.

I'm adding as well a link to my own websites, a professional blog, a professional website, a travel photo album, Photographic portofolio and Viewbug account .

Google
 

October 2, 2007

Personal information


          Hi everybody,
my name is Rata Doru Gabriel and i was born in Tirgu-Jiu, Romania. I have made  my studies until the highschool graduation in my home town, then i went to the university in Cluj-Napoca. After the master studies i made my PhD studies in Aachen, Germany. After that I worked as a postdoc to Lund, Sweden for two years. After that I worked as postdoc in Aarhus, Denmark and a research felow at INL, Braga, Portugal. Currently I'm back home in Tirgu-Jiu. I love to travel and make photo's and i will try to illustrate in this blog the pictures that i took during my trips folowing the motto ''a picture   is worth it a 1000 words''. I hope you will enjoy them. Thank you and have fun!

No comments: