About site

The pictures are arranged on web albums on the links provided in the posts.

I'm adding as well a link to my own websites, a professional blog, a professional website, a travel photo album, Photographic portofolio and Viewbug account .

Google
 

June 14, 2009

Bike trip to Randers, Denmark

A new bike trip, this time to Randers. The city is the only natural river port in Denmark on the river Guden. Of course i made some pictures in it:  Randers. It was a nice trip, which was a bit eventful; a flat tire made me walk the bike for 4 km before I meet some nice people from whom i borrowed a pump. I finally reached home after 90 km just biking, really grateful that I did not had to walk the full 18 km I had left and really decided to buy a pump.

O nouă expediţie cu bicicleta, de data asta la Randers. Oraşul este singurul port natural pe râu în Danemarca pe râul Guden. Bineînţeles am făcut nişte fotografii: Randers. A fost o călătorie faină, care a fost un pic plină de peripeţii; o pană de cauciuc m-a făcut sa plimb bicicleta înainte de a întâlni nişte oameni simpatici de la care am putut să împrumut o pompă. Am ajuns în final acasă după 90 km de mers cu bicicleta, foarte recunoscător că nu a trebuit să merg pe jos toţi 18 km pe care îi aveam de mers şi am decis să cumpăr o pompă.

No comments: