About site

The pictures are arranged on web albums on the links provided in the posts.

I'm adding as well a link to my own websites, a professional blog, a professional website, a travel photo album, Photographic portofolio and Viewbug account .

Google
 

August 21, 2017

Summer vacation 2017, Gorj county, Romania

I went home for a short vacation. I made some pictures in my home city : Targu Jiu 2017. I made a trip in the mountains to Tismana and to Valea mare. I made another trip to Baia de Fier where we visited a pretty well known cave in the region : Womans cave and walked a bit on the neighboring river : Yellow river valley. My last visit in my home county was in Sohodol canyon. Because of the drought there were dry places where normally there is water so I was able to take pictures of new things. Contrary of the first impression there is still water flowing, but is underground of this karstic region.

No comments: