About site

The pictures are arranged on web albums on the links provided in the posts.

I'm adding as well a link to my own websites, a professional blog, a professional website, a travel photo album, Photographic portofolio and Viewbug account .

Google
 

March 30, 2020

Crete vacation in 2019

In June 2019 I made a trip to Crete. It was a great oportunity to see the island from above: Flight to Crete. I stayed in the small resort of Panermo. Freom here we made a series of trips to Heraklion, Chania, Chania harbor and   city of Rethimno. One of the best excursions that we made was the trip to Preveli beach and the tripd back from Preveli. We made also some trimps to more secluded places to a beach and I made a diving trip. One of the last thigs we made was an excursion to the famous Samaria gorge and the trip back from Samaria by sea side.

No comments: