About site

The pictures are arranged on web albums on the links provided in the posts.

I'm adding as well a link to my own websites, a professional blog, a professional website, a travel photo album, Photographic portofolio and Viewbug account .

Google
 

June 16, 2008

Dalby Stenbrott, Sweden

I love lakes. I guess it goes back to the childhood fairytales, but i always thougth about lakes like a magical place. This lake is just some water which is flooded and old quarry, but i really like what i saw there. I hope you can share my pleasure when you see this pictures: Dalby Stenbrott.
Îmi plac lacurile. Bănuiesc ca vine de la povestirile din copilărie, dar m-am gândit întotdeauna despre lacuri ca un loc magic. Acest lac este doar apă care a inundat o carieră veche, dar îmi place foarte mult ce am văzut acolo. Sper ca puteţi sa-mi împărtaşiţi placerea când vedeţi pozele: Dalby Stenbrott.

No comments: