About site

The pictures are arranged on web albums on the links provided in the posts.

I'm adding as well a link to my own websites, a professional blog, a professional website, a travel photo album, Photographic portofolio and Viewbug account .

Google
 

June 5, 2008

Landskrona and Ven island, Sweden

Together with few of my friends I have made a trip to Lanskrona. From there we can just take a trip with the ferry to Ven island: Landskrona and Ven Island. It was a beautiful place with some amazing views, and I intend to go back there soon.

Împreuna cu câtiva din prietenii mei am făcut o calătorie la Landskrona: Landskrona and Ven Island. De aici putem face o călătorie cu vaporaşul la insula Ven: . Este un loc frumos cu nişte privelişti fantastice, şi doresc să mă întorc acolo în curând.

No comments: